We are proud to announce a UK first with the release of our CAA approved IATA online Dangerous Goods by Air course.
The course can be taken in place of a 3-day initial or 2-day refresher classroom course. The materials are fully compliant with CAA regulations and designed for airlines, shippers, postal operators and freight forwarders. The course is suitable for all roles described under ICAO & IATA categories 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17 including dangerous goods packers, acceptance staff and those who produce shipper’s declarations.
The online course is half the price of classroom courses with the flexibility to be taken anywhere anytime. No more being tied to specific classroom training dates and locations, losing staff out the office or paying mileage or hotel fees for trainees. Both initial and two-year refresher versions of the course are available.
To ensure trainee competency a classroom exam must be taken after completing the online materials. To fulfil this requirement, we aim to provide multiple dates and locations across the UK, providing plenty of options for trainees to attend an exam at their convenience.
We are also offering reseller opportunities. If you have a customer/s who may be interested in an online Dangerous Goods by Air course, we can create your own branded portal so you can sell the course with your own branding.
1.Fully CAA approved.
2. Half the price of classroom dangerous goods by air courses.
3. No hotel or mileage costs, staff can take the course at their desk.
4. No restrictions to rigid course dates, take the course anywhere anytime.
5. No losing staff out the office.
6. The materials can be repeated to re-enforce learning as many times as required.
7. Trainees can ask questions to CAA dangerous goods by air approved instructors via our dedicated email address.
To book an online course please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)1344 870 077.