Classroom Dangerous Goods Courses
We provide dangerous goods training for air, sea and road. These courses can be provided inhouse by our qualified trainers or via webinar training. Contact us for a bespoke quotation.
Online Dangerous Goods Courses
Our sister company Dangerous Goods Online Training Limited (DGOT) (www.dgonline.training) is a joint enterprise to facilitate our online dangerous goods courses. DGOT is the only UK company with a CAA approved online Dangerous Goods by Air course. The Category 1,2,3 and 6 courses can be taken in place of the initial and refresher classroom courses providing complete flexibility to your training whilst also providing full access to our qualified CAA trainers.
We offer the below courses online:
Category 1,2,3 and 6 for shippers, packers, freight forwarders and operators: £265 + VAT. The price includes the cost of an invigilated exam.
Lithium Batteries by Air: £245 + VAT. The price includes the cost of an invigilated exam.
Lithium Batteries Section II Adequate Instruction: £85 + VAT
Categories 4,5,7,8,9,10,11 & 12: £60 + VAT
See the Dangerous Goods Online Training website for further details: www.dgonline.training.
Online Course Examinations
To ensure trainee competency a classroom exam must be taken after completing the online materials. To fulfil this requirement, we aim to provide multiple dates and locations across the UK, providing plenty of options for trainees to attend an exam at their convenience. The cost of the exam is included in the above pricing.
NOTE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS EXAMINATIONS CAN BE NOW BE TAKEN REMOTELY.
Online Training Benefits
1. Fully CAA approved.
2. Half the price of classroom dangerous goods by air courses.
3. No hotel or mileage costs, staff can take the course at their desk.
4. No restrictions to rigid course dates, take the course anywhere anytime.
5. No losing staff out the office.
6. The materials can be repeated to re-enforce learning as many times as required.
7. Trainees can ask questions to CAA dangerous goods by air approved instructors via our dedicated email address.